There was a bunch of talk and thought about my becoming a Bug-Type gym leader in Pokemon, and I wanted to expand a little on it, if that’s okay!
- A very serious trainer who emphasizes respect for Bug-types as well as any other type of Pokemon. Most bug gyms are super easy if you have a fire or flying type on your hands, but the strategy of this gym revolves around how bug-types can learn various movesets that can really surprise you! Fire-resistant Pokemon are used frequently, and you ought to keep a ton of status healers on hand!
- The gym also serves as a greenhouse and a small sanctuary where bug Pokemon run free. In order to get through to the leader, you have to answer quiz questions about bug-type Pokemon correctly, but if you answer wrong, you face off against a swarm of powerful bug Pokemon. If you can pick them down, you might be able to capture something rare!
- If you beat the gym leader, you get the Exobadge, shown on the belt and clasp (preferably one of the later badges- a challenging gym like this shouldn’t be placed at the beginning of the game).
- All gym trainers wear armor based on bug Pokemon as a sign of their skill (Samurai Armor looks like exoskeletons, and Mushido [mushi=bug, bushido=samurai life] is a great pun) and battle with a good deal of strategy.
THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: A Summary
I couldn’t resist making a couple of fictional cephalopods… but then I made too many so it’s time for a giveaway! The winner will receive a glorious omanyte necklace! (There is a limited amount of them available HERE.)
Also if you sign up to esty with this link: http://etsy.me/1mD9v2C you get $5 off any purchase!
- Reblog to enter
- No more than one reblog per day (no giveaway only blogs)
- Winner will be chosen by random number generator
- I will ship anywhere in the world
- All hail the helix fossil
- Giveaway ends in ONE week (March 6th 11:59 pm PST)
|student:||hey government can I have some money to go to university|
|uk government:||sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man|
|scottish government:||nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you|
|us government:||no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.|
A proudly gay man gets offended when a coworker raises some complaints with his behavior around the office.
Sometimes things aren’t the way we think they are.
how did I see that coming
also this is how I imagine tumblr in cubicles, at least the parts where some people are overly sexual about everything and assume when someone doesn’t like their stuff their homophobic, or transfobic or any other phobic
still though it’s a great video
i fucking love this video
Holy shit key and peele why are you so amazing?
Their stuff is actually reeeeal smart.
ngl, first time I ever saw this video my first thought was of tumblr.
"I’m not persecuted, I’m just an asshole!"
Everyone needs to watch this. I reblogged it so fast after it ended.